View count: 10095
After graduating from this department, students will have the following directions to choose from:
1. Continue to study for master's degree in human resources, business management, industrial relations, labor and other related graduate institutes.
2. Enter an official or a private enterprise to work in human resources or personnel department.
3. Work in the personnel, labor administration, employment services and other departments of governments at all levels.
4. Enter non-profit organizations for human resource development, corporate education and training, and employee relationship management.
5. Enter management consulting firms or human resources agencies to engage in professional human resource consulting services.